Hair butter is a natural blend of organic oils and unrefined butters that acts
as a moisturizing sealant to protect your hair from dryness and breakage. A
hair butter can be mixture that contains natural butters (shea and cocoa
butter) and oil (like castor, coconut, and avocado oil). Check the ingredient
label on the product package to see that it contains moisturizing ingredients
that react well with your hair, like the Aunt Jackie’s Flaxeed Recipes Seal It
Up Hydrating Sealing Butter which is enriched with flaxseed, shea butter,
avocado & castor oil, honey for healthy hydration.
Hair butter is great for protective styles such as a twist out, braid out, and
a sleek bun. It can be applied daily on both dry and damp hair.
• Use hair butter after you applied a leave-in-conditioner. It should be the
final step before you style.
• Use as often as you need, but don’t use too much
• Apply enough hair butter to dry , split ends to prevent breakage
• Apply hair butter to your scalp if you are suffering from a dry scalp
• It’s best to use hair butter for protect styling as it helps to create a
smooth, defined look.