Don’t let your skin stop you from climbing. This kit is perfect for every
climber whether it’s a quick patch while climbing or some overnight skin relief
from a hard day of climbing. This kit is also perfect for climber skin and nail
maintenance between climbs.
TEMPORARY - Great for immediate treatment of skin rips, cracks or tears and
temporarily mend skin damage to help you finish your day’s climb. Use scissors
to cut away dead skin then use the glue and tape as needed to temporarily mend
POST CLIMB - For soothing skin relief of burning and itching skin apply a
light layer of balm for immediate relief (remove any balm prior to climbing).
Use tendon roller to help soothe finger tendon discomfort.
OVERNIGHT/MAINTENANCE – Balm provides soothing, conditioning relief for worn,
damaged and chaffed skin. Also acts as an antiseptic to keep everything clean
and tidy. For best results the damaged skin should be cleansed, dead skin cut
away and balm applied to damaged area. For extra conditioning combine balm with
a pair of 100% cotton gloves to seal in the moisture.
- 1oz Rip Stopper Balm
- 1 roll athletic tape
- 1 tube super glue
- 1 pair nail clippers
- 1 pair curved scissors
- 1 acupressure finger massager
- 1 natural pumice stone
- 1 carrying case
The Balm works in two ways: 1) Prevent and 2) Repair. Prevent – The balm helps
to prevent rips by offering superior moisturizing power in addition to reducing
swelling and promoting new skin cell growth. Repair – The balm helps soothe the
pain of ripped skin, creates a protective barrier and promotes skin repair.
Each ingredient in the balm is hand selected to create the perfect formula to
get your hands back to climb ready shape as quickly as possible. Chaffing,
minor burns, bug bites, blisters, scrapes and minor cuts we have them all
covered, this balm works on any damaged or rip/blister prone area of skin.
Balm Ingredients and Effects:
• Sweet Almond Oil: Relives itching, soreness, and dryness
• Jojoba Oil: Promotes new skin cell growth and is anti-bacterial
• Coconut Oil: Helps to retain skin moisture levels and softens skin
• Shea Butter: Reduces inflammation, skin moisturizing and smoothing skin
• Tea Tree Oil: Antiseptic, Anti-fungal, Anti-inflammatory, cleans wounds, and
• Wheat Germ Oil: Heals dry damaged skin and reduces scaring
• Eucalyptus Oil: Analgesic, Anti-bacterial, Anti-viral, Anti-inflammatory
• Tamanu Oil: Reduce scaring, promotes new skin cell growth,
• Peppermint Oil: Anti-bacterial, analgesic, reduces itching, anti-microbial
• Myrrh Oil: Anti-Microbial, Anti-fungal, and Antiseptic
• Beeswax: Skin softener, anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial and encourages
••Handcrafted in California, USA••