Hair comb handmade from natural buffalo horn. Carefully crafted, polished by
craftsmen with high skills. 100% natural material, no chemicals used, safe for
skin and eco-friendly.
Handmade from high quality horn to relax your feeling, natural material ideal
for treated and sensitive hair.
Strong and durable for long term use.
Country of origin: Vietnam
+ High quality natural buffalo horn
+ Big comb: 17.5cm x 4.3cm; 0.5cm thick
+ Small comb: 9.8cm x 5.4cm; 0.4cm thick
+ Store in clean and dry place
+ Hand washing is recommended, do not soak the comb
+ Avoid chemical and hot sources.
Shipping time: About 03 - 04 weeks worldwide.
Thanks and best regards!
*WAIT A MINUTE:
1. If you are not satisfied with our products, or having any issue, please
get in touch before leaving bad review. We are here to help whenever possible
while bad reviews do not help any of us happier or live longer.
2. We received some 1-star reviews from buyers who can't identify buffalo
horn and plastic. It's frustrated and unfair to us. So please read simple
methods below to identify a product is made of horn or plastic?
- Sinking test: The buffalo horn product is denser than water, so it will sink
if put in water. It means if it float, it must not from horn. And if you leave
buffalo horn product in water for few days, it will be floppy and damages.
- Burning test: Genuine buffalo horn not easy to burn, it turns to ash after
burning and smelled like barbecue or burning human hair. Why? Because buffalo
horn is keratin, the same as human hair and human nail.
Plastic melting when burning it, and you will find a terrible burning plastic
- Static test: Plastic produces static by friction, and the genuine horn
doesn’t. We can make an experiment by using the horn item and some tiny paper
- Inspecting test: Making a horn item need many handcrafted processes. Not
like plastic products are produced by assembly line without humans’ hand, every
single horn product is unique, including the shapes, patterns and textures,
natural scratches, cracks and even small errors in handcrafted produces. We can
watch and compare two of the same product to find out the differences if they
are genuine horn item.
- Smelling test: Dip some water on a finger and use the finger to rub the horn
product surface quickly, then a smell of burned hair or feather will come out.
This is because of the similar composition between the horn and hair/feather as
above. Fake horn have no such smell.
- If you still not sure, you can send it to laboratory test.