Welcome to Skin care merchandise Store

Hair Shampoo - The Golden Goddess {1}
Hair Shampoo - The Golden Goddess {2}
Hair Shampoo - The Golden Goddess {1}
Hair Shampoo - The Golden Goddess {2}

Hair Shampoo - The Golden Goddess

$20.93 $29.9

Hair Shampoo - The Golden Goddess

In Stock
  • Estimated Delivery:Jun 17 - Jun 24

  • Free Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping for all orders. Free Return

Guarantee safe & secure checkout

Our hair shampoo contains no sulfates, parabens, artificial colors or
fragrances, or other harmful substances.
Its cleansing power comes from the active substances of natural amino acids of
It is gentle and does not irritate even the most sensitive skin. It has a
beneficial effect on hair prone to dandruff.
Our shampoo has a rich, thick foam, excellent cleansing and effective hair
care properties.
Enriched with black mallow extract, panthenol and tangerine hydrosol, which
preserve health and vitality and regenerate your hair and scalp.
Finally, the luxurious crown of this shampoo is adorned with a fragrant exotic
combination of mimosa, neroli and ginger essential oils.
It also serves well as a shower gel.

A large number of industrial shampoos contain only 1% to 20% ingredients of a
natural origin.
Our shampoo contains 85% natural ingredients, the remaining 15% are safe,
high-quality ingredients accepted by natural cosmetology standards and provide
the shampoo with stability and ideal density.

Ingredients: Oat amino acids, Tangerine distillate, Coco-glucoside,
Coco-betaine, Cetrimonium chloride, Hydrosoluble avocado oil,
Glucose-D, Mallow flower extract, Panthenol, Glycerin, Essential oils, Benzyl
Alcohol, Dehidroacetic Acid, EDTA.

Note: Our products are clinically tested in a certified laboratory and possess
health safety certificates.

Delivery: 7-25 working days.

Brand: TheGoldenSpartan
1 review for Chaz Kangeroo Hoodies

Aliquam fringilla euismod risus ac bibendum. Sed sit amet sem varius ante feugiat lacinia. Nunc ipsum nulla, vulputate ut venenatis vitae, malesuada ut mi. Quisque iaculis, dui congue placerat pretium, augue erat accumsan lacus

Note: HTML is not translated!
    Bad           Good
  • Total $0.00