Butter kigelia famous for its virtues especially for the development of the
chest buttocks and hips.
- Activates microcirculation
- Skin toning and firming
- It plays the role of tensor and plumping the bust, gives curve to the chest,
reputed to stimulate the development of the breasts
- It increases the size of the male genital tract and also gives volume to the
- It is an anti-ageing and an anti-oxidant
- Soothes redness and sensitive skin
- Like Fenugrec, it stimulates hair growth, so it can be incorporated into a
shampoo or hair mask to restore tone and vitality to dull and tired hair
Apply kigelia oil to the parts to be treated (buttocks and breasts) and
massage each breast from the bottom up, from the outside to the inside, for
about ten minutes.
Repeat this every day and especially at night, stop using it as soon as you
get the volume you want.