We couldn’t find a natural, non-toxic deodorant that checked all of our boxes,
so we came up with our own formula that:
- Is aluminum free, cornstarch free, and gluten free
- Is free of harmful synthetic ingredients
- Contains no artificial fragrance, coloring, perfumes, or essential oils -
we use only raw ingredients that come from natural sources
- Provides 24 hour absorption of odor & moisture
- Leaves no residue & will not stain clothing
- When the correct amount is applied with daily use, one container of Mystic
Deo can last up to 3 months!
- Raw Royal Frankincense: Frankincense is a sap excreted by the Boswellia
tree. When a tree is cut or wounded, it releases a sap as a self-healing
mechanism. When this sap dries, it becomes a hard resin, which can then be
ground up and taken as an oral supplement, used in incense-making, or used in
skincare products. Just as frankincense is healing to the Boswellia tree, it
provides benefits to the skin with its wound-healing and anti-aging properties.
- Organic Coconut Oil: Known to prevent bacterial and fungal growth, coconut
oil is also highly moisturizing to the skin and helps reduce redness &
- Organic Shea Butter: Derived from the shea nut, shea butter is rich in
fatty acids and vitamins A & E, moisturizing skin and helping to regenerate new
- Organic Arrowroot Powder: A natural odor & moisture absorber
- Pure Baking Soda: A natural odor absorber with antifungal and antibacterial
- Local Texas Beeswax: We source an incredibly fragrant beeswax from a local
family-owned farm in Texas. The beeswax helps our product maintain its texture,
while moisturizing and protecting the skin.
- Vitamin E Oil: An antioxidant that maintains Mystic Deo's shelf life, while
moisturizing and providing anti-aging benefits to the skin.
- Organic Blue Spirulina Powder: It gives our Mystic Deo its signature color,
and it also moisturizes and remineralizes the skin.
Instructions for Use: Only a tiny dab is needed. Using finger, apply and
massage into underarm until spread evenly and fully absorbed.
NOTE: Not for use on infected skin or burns.