Organic Hair growth ingredients - home grown RED Hibiscus Dried flowers,
Organic Fenu Greek seeds, and home grown Organic Aloe-vera
You can make beautiful hair oil on your own with Hibiscus, Alo vera, and Fenu
Our ancient people used only hibiscus flowers, Alo vera, and Fenu greek to
prepare an energized hair oil that helps to promote the hair growth.
I have all the organic ingredients that you can use it for 1000 ML Coconut oil.
1. Peel the Aloe vera and wash it 5 times
2. grind the Fenu greek seeds and the dry Hibiscus flowers
3. In Medium heat, boil the Organic Cold pressed [Virgin] 1000 ML Coconut oil
[Low to medium hot] for 15 minutes
4. Add the washed Alo vera, and the grounded Fenu greek seeds and the dry
Hibiscus flowers paste
5. Let the oil boil for 30 minutes [Low to medium heat]
6. Switch off the stove in 30 minutes and let the oil cool for 5 hours [Total
time 15 +30 minutes]
7. Filter the oil with a stainless steel strainer
8. Store the oil in a GLASS bottle and always use a new dry spoon to fetch the
oil every use
9. Keep the bottle air tight and it will last for 6 months
This oil can be massaged before the head bath or you can leave it overnight
and take head bath the next day [The pillows will obviously change color :)].
You will notice, new hair growth in 30 to 40 days. This is my own recipe, I
have been using it for more than 25 years and seeing a good results,