It is from its fruits that the active ingredients are extracted, which are
used for the beauty treatments of African women. Kigelia is rich in estrogen,
it tones the breasts, strengthens them and stimulates lactation in lactating
women, it also helps to fight against female and male infertility (for this
case kigelia powder is highly recommended).
- Activates microcirculation
- Skin toning and firming
- It plays the role of tensor and plumping the bust, gives curve to the chest,
reputed to stimulate the development of the breasts
- It increases the size of the male genital tract and also gives volume to the
- It is an anti-ageing and an anti-oxidant
- Soothes redness and sensitive skin
- Like Fenugreek, it stimulates hair growth, so it can be incorporated into a
shampoo or a hair mask to restore tone and vitality to dull and tired hair.