Comfort ~ Warmth ~ Bliss!
Pepper Plaid Heat Pads are reusable, portable, and eco-friendly! Each heating
pad is handmade from all-natural materials, is filled with organic flax seed,
and is packed in a sustainable paper-pouch.
Whether given as a gift or used for self-care, these heating pads are all
about comfort. Use your heat pad to provide soothing warmth or for relaxation,
meditation, contemplation, sleep. They also serve dual duty as a refreshing
cold compress after a few hours in the freezer!
Visit the shop:
Lumbar Heat Pad Details
• Size: 10" x 18" - rectangular shaped.
• Fabric: premium, 100% brushed cotton flannel - plaid is woven into the
• Filling: organic flax seed, which has great heat retention when warmed in a
microwave. Flax seed's lighter weight provides smooth, silky pressure and heat
• Sewn in segments to evenly distribute heat and warmth - filling won't bunch
at one end!
• Unscented, except for the subtle, natural scent of flax seed.
• Optional: add fragrant lavender buds at check-out
Suggestions for Use
• Be kind to yourself - warm up a heat pack and relax.
• Be kind to a friend - give the gift of warmth.
• Soothe neck, back, shoulders, or cramps with gentle heat.
• Enjoy comfy warmth as a bed, hand, foot warmer.
• For gentle heat, warm in a clean microwave in 30 second increments until
temperature is “just right.”
• To use as a cold pack, chill in the freezer.
• Spot Clean Only - do not immerse in water.
• Be sure to read the use and care guidelines included with your heat pack.
Find Matching Plaid Neck Heat Pads:
Find More Lumbar Heat Pads: