PRIVATE LABEL / BULK
▸ If you purchase jars (1 oz);
Eye cream will come pre packaged in 1 oz jars without labels that way you can
apply your own labels to brand the products.
Comes in - 1 ounce glass jars with white lid
Label size for bottles - 5.25in x 0.89in (w x h)
▸ If you purchase Bulk;
product will come in a larger container so you can use your own jars to
package the eye cream.
This eye cream is gentle and formulated for all skin types. Has a thick
consistency and rubs into the skin easily.
With your first touch of this cream you will notice it’s light weight
consistency. It does not feel greasy or heavy on the eyes. It will instantly
melt into the skin in return creating a soft moisturized brightened under eye.
You may not notice results right away, but with repeated use, you will see
results. My under eye cream is safe to use in the mornings, under makeup, and
in the evenings, before applying a moisturizer.
▸ COUPON CODES CAN NOT BE USED ON WHOLESALE ITEMS, EVEN IF ETSY ALLOWS YOU TO.
I will refund your purchase and cancel your order, if so. Wholesale items are
already set to a discounted price so this is why coupon codes can't be used.
Information for your labels;
• Directions: With ring finger, apply sparingly to entire eye area using a
gentle patting motion. Apply in the morning and at night.
*Always do a patch test on hand or arm before applying a new product,
especially if you have sensitive skin.
• Ingredients: Distilled Water, Apricot Kernel Oil, Glycerin, Shea Butter,
Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate,
Cucumber Extract, Green Tea Extract, Panthenol, Licorice Root Extract, Witch
Hazel Bark, Soybean Protein, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Superoxide Dismutase,
Allantoin, Lactobacillus Ferment, Lactobacillus, Coconut Extract, Xanthan Gum,
Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Phytate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Citric Acid
Meet the ingredients;
• Apricot Kernel oil - contains vitamin A and E and moisturizes skin
• Glycerin - acts as a humectant that helps draw and lock moisture into the
• Shea Butter - is said to soothe irritation, increase elasticity, & makes an
• Cetyl Alcohol - is an emollient, which moisturizes skin, and helps thicken
• Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate - work
together to create an ecocert emulsifier and helps moisturize the skin.
• Cucumber Extract - is said to be hydrating, soothing, reduce swelling, & is
even said to improve the complexion and health of the skin
• Green Tea Extract - potent antioxidant agent and is said to possibly be able
to minimize the appearance of skin damage by helping to tone the epidermis and
is said to help improve elasticity to decrease the appearance of sagging skin
and fine lines.
• Panthenol - Helps improve appearance of skin. Has moisturizing properties to
improve hydration, reduce water loss and maintain skin elasticity and softness.
• Licorice Root Extract - is said to have gentle brightening and soothing
• Witch Hazel Extract - Helps reduce inflammation, swelling, and
discoloration. It shrinks swollen blood vessels and improves circulation.
• Soybean Protein - is said to help brighten the skin, improve skin tone,
boost collagen production, and decrease redness
• Hydrolyzed Rice Protein - is said to increase moisture retention & create a
more hydrated & elastic surface.
• Superoxide Dismutase - an antioxidant naturally found in our bodies. It is
said to help eliminate free radicals to protect the skin from oxidative damage.
• Allantoin - increases smoothness of skin. Promotes cell proliferation, wound
healing, soothing, and skin protectant effects. Stimulates healthy, normal
• Xanthan gum - stabilizer
• Lactobacillus Ferment, Lactobacillus, Coconut Extract - combination of
peptide technology to deliver moisturizing and conditioning benefits as well as
providing broad-spectrum activity to protect against bacteria, yeast, and mold
in one product.
• Phenoxyethanol and Ethylhexylglycerin - work together to preserve product.
• Sodium Phytate - improves the efficacy of preservatives and antioxidants and
plays a crucial role in the stability and efficacy of personal skin care
• Citric Acid - Used to balance ph
• Shelf life - 9 Months
For DIY videos and more check out my Youtube Channel:
Disclaimer: For external use only. Keep out of reach from children. Avoid
contact with eyes. I am not a doctor and none of these claims have been
evaluated by the FDA. If you are under medical care, pregnant, or have any
health problems you may want to talk to your doctor before using natural
skincare products. Skincare products my cause allergic reactions, talk to your
doctor and know your allergies. If allergic reaction occurs TaraLee can not be
liable, use at your own risk. Please consult your physician or midwife before
using products containing essential oils if you are pregnant or nursing. All
facts, details & recommendations on my shop are provided for information only
and are not intended to diagnose, prescribe or treat any diseases.