A Microwave Heating Pad, especially created to soothe aches and pains on your
Neck, shoulders and upper back. We call it the “Shrug “and sometimes, “My
Our “Shrug” is a great tool to relieve stress and pain caused by Anxiety,
Fibromyalgia, Arthritis, exercise, sports injury amongst many things. It is
also great to just warm up, or use it cool by just keeping it in the freezer.
Hot flash friend!
All of this said, The Shrug is very versatile, and can be used on your lap,
stomach, leg or arm as well. Its specific design, allows it to be easily
wrapped around a limb.
• Safe, Eco Friendly and Non-Toxic warmer for all ages
• Free Shipping
• Massage therapist tested and approved many times over
• Measures 28 in wide x 18 in long and folds easily to fit in your microwave
• Flax filled only, we do not add fillers like rice, wheat corn or barley
(it’s like cutting your vodka with water : )
• Natural fabrics only : No fleece of minky which are synthetic (plastic) and
when heated, release toxic fumes
• Choice of: unscented or added choice of Organic herbs for therapeutic
benefits or aroma
• Can also be custom fitted (fees apply)
• Covers and straps can be custom ordered (fees apply)
• Comes in many colors
• All our Flaxsaks are made with our industrial machines for strength and
durability but always have a touch of handmade quality artistry.
HOW TO USE....
Hot Pack: Simply place the Shrug in the microwave in 1 minute increments, for
a maximum of 3 minutes total, depending on the size and strength of your
microwave, then place on the affected area. If it needs more heating, heat it
slowly 30 seconds at a time. Shake it a bit between increments in the micro to
distribute the heat. This is just for the first times as you will become
familiar to which degree to heat your Flaxsak. All Mikey’s are different
Please be sure that your Flaxsak rotates freely when heating in the microwave.
Failure to do so can cause scorching or even burning of your heating pad.
Cold Pack : Always keep an extra pack in your freezer in a resealable plastic
bag, making it always ready to use...
Flax seed Pack Care: I like to air mine out outside on a breezy day, I spot
clean prior and when I take it in, it smells like the linen sheets my mom used
to dry outside. : )) Our Studios are smoke and chemical free.
We do keep the company of a anti allergic Labradoodle named Dudley : )
It is always our pleasure to create custom items for you. After many years,
25+, of creating, this has become our favorite way to help people with special
needs and wants.
We can also be found at www.flaxsak.com
And for much more items visit our full Etsy shop by clicking here
And follow us on: